Bruno Fernandes lights up Old Trafford as Manchester United secure derby win over City
The Red Devils completed the double over their rivals for the first time since Sir Alex Ferguson’s retirement
As the rain returned, pelting down over Old Trafford, the home crowd were up to applaud their new maestro. It will not be remarkable news that Bruno Fernandes once again delivered a decisive performance for Manchester United.
That he was luminary on an evening when Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side completed a league double over Manchester City for the first time since Alex Ferguson retired, a feat last achieved in 2009-10, was more distinguishable.
The terraces thundered at the final whistle, the noise not only signifying the importance of the result, but the magnitude of the performance.
In keeping with the other episodes of this season’s Manchester derbies, there were shades of the unexpected – none more so than Pep Guardiola’s men being thoroughly outplayed.
The tone was set early on through Anthony Martial’s excellent defensive header inside his own six-yard box under pressure from Nicolas Otamendi. Fred followed up that unforeseen piece of play by nutmegging Oleksandr Zinchenko and the shredding of the script continued on the half-hour mark.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Liên Quân Mobile _ Hướng Dẫn Nạp Quân Huy Bằng Thẻ Việt Theo Vô Cùng Đơn Giản
- Sau The Face Phí Phương Anh thành công, chi nửa tỷ mỗi tháng mua đồ
- Đường đến danh ca vọng cổ | tập 12: Lê Minh Chí – Sông dài
- Lewandowski back to scoring ways as Bayern Munich defeat Union Berlin | 2020 Bundesliga Highlights
- Chi Pu | EM SAI RỒI ANH XIN LỖI EM ĐI (#ESRAXLED) – OFFICIAL M/V (치푸)