Image for Linux is an easy to use disk image backup and restore application that quickly and reliably creates a complete backup of your operating systems, programs, and data. Restoring is also quick, easy, and complete.
As its name implies, Image for Linux runs under a Linux environment, but it can backup or restore any partition, including those of DOS or Windows. Image for Linux can also image to or restore from mount points and includes USB3 support. The program can also directly access FAT, FAT32, EXT 2/3/4, and NTFS partitions, as well as most writable CD/DVD/BD drives. By default, backups made to CD/DVD/BD are bootable, which provides you with a convenient recovery CD/DVD/BD.
Image for Linux works seamlessly with on-board hardware-RAID and also supports firmware-based RAID via the Linux DMRAID module.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Làm Ảnh Bìa Anime Youtube Đơn Giản Trên Điện Thoại Với PS Touch – Nyaa Chan
- Bung file Ghost Win 10 bằng OneKey Ghost 14 dễ dàng (Không cần USB, đĩa CD)
- Hướng Dẫn Cách Liên Hệ Trực Tiếp Với Support Facebook Qua Messenger
- Chương trình Cửa Sổ Tình Yêu Ngày 17-05-2020,cửa sổ tình yêu ly thân chồng| |TÂM SỰ CHUYỆN THẦM KÍN
- Hiệu Ứng Filter Trong Photoshop, Học Photoshop